Pallet vouchers are used if no direct exchange (1:1 exchange) of EUR pallets is possible. Please take into account that pallet vouchers are only given to suppliers who have not entered into a partnership with Migros Exchange Equipment Management. For MTM Partners neither 1:1 exchange nor pallet vouchers are permitted.
Please also note the following in relation to issuing or redeeming pallet vouchers:
Issuing pallet vouchers
- Have your pallet voucher issued exclusively for exchange-enabled EUR pallets.
- The white original of the pallet voucher remains with the issuer. The yellow copy is given to the driver.
- Book the pallet vouchers in the TGIS as incoming and add the pallet voucher number to this in Reference 1.
PDF example of a pallet voucher
Redeeming pallet vouchers
- Pallet vouchers can be redeemed from all Migros Cooperatives.
- Inform MTM Dispatch at least two days in advance if you wish to redeem a pallet voucher.
- Pallets are delivered only in exchange for the original yellow voucher.
- Reserved pallets which are not picked up on the day of reservation will be forfeited.
Pallet vouchers which are not redeemed within the period of validity will expire.